Golf Instruction/Club Fitting
One-on-one private instruction is available for students seeking to better their playing ability. Our Professional Staff can tailor a program to each student's needs, but offers a standard 1 Hour lesson to cover any aspect of the game; putting, short game, irons, or woods; or we can take the learning environment to the course with one of our playing lessons (9 or 18 holes). Learning to play the game properly and manage your skills on the course will help you play better and have more fun!
** We ARE still doing instruction practicing Social Distancing guidelines. **
PGA Director of Instruction
PGA General Manager
Bret Templeton/Carl Filipowicz
- Students 16 & over: 1 Hour- Members $80.00 Members/ Non-Members $100
- Students 16 & Over: 30 Minutes - $50/ Non-Members $60
- Trackman Lessons 16 & over: 1 Hour - $100 | Non-Members $115
- Children 15 & under: 30 minutes - $35.00, 45 minutes - $50, 1 Hour $60 Members/Non-Members $45, $60, $70
- Trackman Lessons 15 & under: 30 minutes - $45 | $55 Non-Members
- Playing Lesson: 9 holes - $150 | 18 holes - $275
- Member Pricing: 1 Hour Clinic for 2 People $100, 3-5 people $125, 6-10 people $250
- Non-Member Pricing: 1 Hour Clinic for 2 People $125, 3-5 People $150, 6-10 people $275
- Lesson Packages: Packages can be customized to fit your needs.
Have your next set of clubs custom fit at The Federal Club using the latest Trackman 4! We analyze shaft flex, shaft length, lie angle and grip size. We currently fit for Mizuno, PING, Taylormade and Titleist irons and PING, Taylormade, and Titleist woods and hybrids. Titleist, PING, and Mizuno woods, hybrids and wedges are always in stock! We can also order Callaway equipment.
- 45 Minute Individual Club Fitting: $50
- 90 Minute Iron Set/Multiple Club Fitting: $80
The Federal Club Golf Academy
The Federal Club Golf Academy was founded in Fall 2017, with the introduction of the Operation 36 Coaching Platform. Our Academy offers instructional programs for Juniors ages 4-17 as well as Ladies and Men of every skill level. Our Professional Staff is excited to help our members and families grow their skills and love for the game of golf through our first-class programs!
The Platform works for players of ALL AGES and SKILL LEVELS! Social or Competitive players can learn and develop their ability and enjoyment of the game through the simple and structured framework and curriculum of TFC Golf Academy. We believe in three core tenets to developing and loving the game of golf:
- Playing: In Operation 36, we play TFC Matches to test skills being learned by challening players to shoot PAR (36) or better for 9 holes. All players start from 25 yards and progress to longer yardages once the objective is achieved!
- Learning: Our Classes provide a small group environment (6:1 student-coach ratio) to learn and develop golf skills through the Operation 36 curriculum. Players advance through six (6) progressive Levels, demonstrating competency to their Coach for each of the 12 skill objectives. Skill objectives include: Posture, Grip, Alignment, Putting, Green Reading, Power, Ball Flight, Work Ethic, Mastery, Honor, Fitness & Nutrition, and Performance (TFC Matches).
- Training: Practice, practice, practice! Students can log practice sessions on the Op 36 app, and can refer to the videos to remind them of items they work on in class. Like any skill, golf requires practice and training for improvement!
Please see our Junior Golf Programs page to view Junior Golf programs information.